Some of this stuff is HERE
Speedmaster Professional 1967
I have decided to sell my old speedmaster, 1967 speedie
with 321 Lemania Movement, proper one as worn on the
moon. They only made them for two years and are becoming
increasingly rare, at one time I remeber a dealer saying
he didn't have any 'Moon' watches only the old pre engraved
ones, which no one wanted.
The watch is all original and has been worn almost
everyday since 1967, untill I had it serviced last year
and I was told it was worth quite a bit and I shouldn't
wear it everyday - in a workshop.
There are no bad scratches, a new old stock bezel and
hands, even a new face could be put on it and it would
look 'in good condition', I prefer it like it is.
This has a
- Pentium 233 MMX cpu,
- 96 MB of ram, 144 mb max.
- 4[?] mb graphics, is fine at lots of colours on
a 14" display at 1024x768 with photos
- Sound, usuall wonderful laptop sound.
- Interchangable floppy and CDrom.I don't have the
- Built in 10/100 network card
- built in 56 K modem
- parallel and serial port.
- Infrared Port.
- 4 gb hard disk.
- 14" display.
- synaptics pad and PS2 port for a mouse/keyboard.
- Came from dec with NT, also available with win95,
This had a sticker on it proclaiming "digital
microsoft, alliance for enterprise computing. NT 4.0"
- I have had redhat linux on it and it has win98 with
98lite at the moment, it's all functioning properly.
loads straight off a win 98 disk.
- comes with windows 98 on it.
that should find the drivers....
a few differances here
Just to remind me where the dec doc's and drivers are
An original gsx11, don't see a whole lot of these about.
I have owned it since 1995 and it has never needed anything
doing, the milage is getting a bit high, must be near
40,000 well maybe the high 30's. press the button and
it starts and that's all there is to it. Pictures are
£1350 and it's yours
I have started to use my free websapce at www.integerspin.freeserve.co.uk.
********If you are interested in the mini or one of
the bikes they are at the freeserve site.********
Not more stuff !!!!
Turbo, i have no idea what it's for but it's a recon
- OnGuard 500 UPS, see cleary psu web page for details,
this is new and unopened. £30
- 2Gig hdd..£5
- twenty 1 mb 30 pin simms..£5
- two 4 mb 30 pin simms..£5
- A sony 5010 Dat drive, internal 4/8 Gb..£5
- A HP external jetstore 2000 Dat drive 2/4 Gb..£5
- An external CD-rom, any 5 1/4 scsi device will fit
in the case..£5
- This is getting boring, I am looking around and
seeing what I don't need
- Sinclair spectrum computer, still in "dixons
special offer" box..offers
- BBC model b with some disk drives..offers
- Kyocera laser printer FS400, needs a £12 tk11
- Pace external Modem, 33.6, might be flashable to
- Tulip 386 laptop..broken..Fixable with patiance,
injinuity and a soldering iron..free. I can tell you
exactly what needs doing..
- Centersope, MSE, no 3 morse taper but the spindle
looks like it comes out. Acording to instuctions it
is good for setting out within a tenth of a thou.
Made by MSE London, comes with it's special slip gauge
and the instruction manual/leaflet, £150
- Scope, not sure if it has a specific purpose, it
has a graduated line on one of the optic elements
graduated in thousandths of an inch, I just used it
to measure the dimensions of an acme thread, it is
pretty good, boxed, £40
- Rabone Chesterman level, iron machinist's level
- Linear 0-25 mm micrometer, this is new so a bargain
- Moore and Wright 1 inch micrometer, with ball anvils[measuring
- Fix equipment plastic bins, like linbins, size 4,
- other plastic bins aproc 75mmx75mmx50, 16 of them
- steel stillages, angle framed mesh stackable storage
bins, 24x18x24[inches]4 of them for £20
- 24 inch Chesterman vernier, £35
- verdict gauge, lever dti, graduated in 1/2 thou's.
- BMW 318 1982[E21] plastic grill, lh and rh parts,
new and unused. £20
- Kawasaki zxr h1/h2 offside seat panel, £10
- Suzuki RGV lh and rh seat panels, new. £40
- Simpson gearbox flak jacket, very scruffy looking
- Cosworth Sierra manuals, 2 volumes as new. £50
- Cosworth Sierra left hand door window, £30
- Yamaha OWO1 wheels, haven't been used..£100
- Harley mag wheels from a 90's Sportster/FXR £100
- MotorRun Phase converter, runs 3 phase equipment
between 1/3hp and 4 hp £200
- landrover 2.25 petrol engine, military recon ~12-16
thousand miles, £100.